Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting wired

I have thoroughly amazed myself. I got Alex a desktop PC for Christmas and I have a laptop. Well I was stressing over what to do about having only one modem and all of us still being able to use the internet, you know we all have to stay connected. We already had a wireless router and I for the life of me was not sure I could connect all the wires and cables. Well sure enough I did! I can't believe it, I actually did it! We had so many electrical wiring, hook up issues with both the boys gifts, it's amazing that I was able to get them all up and running. It only took me 2 days, but that's the sacrifice we "Moms" are willing to take, cuz in the long run, Mom is the happiest :) So now everyone is happy and all hooked up.

Remember: Electrify your life by staying wired

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my gosh, I don't think I'd ever be able to figure that out. Great job!

♥ Kathy said...

=) I'm proud of you! Seriously I would have been sitting there with a pile of wires in my lap crying my eyes out when Tim came home from work lol..good job!

And I saw we were friends on Facebook yay!

And last but not least Happy New Year!

Love, Kathy