Monday, November 3, 2008

Survival

Isn't it funny how stress gets to us and sometimes we don't even realize it. Of course my back is on the fritz, has been for 3 days now. I have to mend myself and it is difficult when there is not much help in my household. My boys will do something for me if I beg and plead with them. At night when I am supposed to be sleeping, my mind just races and worries about money, a job and how I will survive. Then I don't get much sleep and I'm sure you can figure the end result. I have survived other detriments to my financial picture and managed to rise above it all. It's just now it seems much more severe. I don't have a spouse or boyfriend to lean on and it sure would be nice to have that special someone to lean on. Wouldn't it be great if we could all ban together to help each other? After all that 's all we really have is each other. So today I will try to do some positive things and help reduce my stress and look for the good things in this day.

Remember: It is what it is

No comments: