Friday, November 14, 2008

Opportunities

I have never really forced myself to realize just how many great and wonderful opportunities await each and every one of us until now. I have always worked my job took care of my boys and our household and went to bed, got up the next day to do it all over again. There is way more to life than just the day to day routines and we all need to wake up and find them. I was always lead to believe that I should be more cautious and not take risks and that is true for some things but many others I have found that I need to come out of my "comfort" zone and discover all the areas I can benefit from. So this is what I am doing now, full speed head. I lost my job in an industry that I have been in for 25 yrs and struggled most of the time and now I am doing so many different things. I have "come out of my shell" so to speak. I invested in becoming a real estate agent, because I know my vast experience in the mortgage industry will help me and I am sure you could expand on any of your experience to find a great opportunity as well. I am tired of sitting in an office all day. It is time for me to get out there and really find myself, because I lost myself about 7 years ago. I have had a difficult time coming back and I am now strong enough and determined enough to do everything that I can get my hands on. So I know that there are many other people out there that may feel the same as me and may be depressed or unhappy or unmotivated to think that they can not do anything good for themselves and I am here to tell you that YOU CAN! I am here to help you see that and help you find that. If you have any kind of issues that are blocking you from your opportunities, please let me know and I will and can help you figure them out. I feel that all my life's experiences and my career experiences will help many people just like me. So write me and let me help out!

Remember: You can do anything you want and be anything you want only if you try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Roxy and I am a mortgage broker - we have some things in common it appears. I am still trying to hang on to my business but have been looking at other options too or just adding something else until the industry bounces back. Getting the clients is easy - getting them funded is the hard part. Anyway I'd like to follow your blog, you are an interesting person and I look forward to seeing you succeed in whatever is out there waiting for you. If your interested I too have a blog - I write about real estate - my dog and the place I live, today i posted a silly video about the new air force one for Obama that a friend sent me.
I was a real estate agent before I was a MB so maybe I can help if you have any questions.
my blog is www.realestatenews-roxy.blogspot.com
Also if you haven't been introduced to www.activerain.com you will want to check it out. It's where RE agents hang out.
I look forward to getting to know you and I'd be honored if you followed my blog too.
Roxy

Mrs4444 said...

You're very inspiring, Cathy. The blogging world is a better place because you're in it. (Seriously.) :)